Ch’Art Design is a project © Massimo Cremagnani – Capitolouno®.
Ch’Art Museum® is a registered trademark.
All rights reserved.
More info at: www.capitolouno.com
All content published on this Website, including their selection and organization, as well as the layout and design of this Website, is protected by privacy law (D. Lgs. No 196/2003), by the copyright law (law No. 633/1941, as amended by Legislative Decree no. 518/1992 on the legal protection of software) and by other national and international law for the protection of intellectual and industrial property, included their changes and additions .
METHODS AND CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
Anyone entering this Website or use it in any way accepts without restriction to be bound by the terms specified here. If you do not agree or do not wish to be bound by them, you’re not be authorized to access, use or download material from this site.
At any time Massimo Cremagnani – Capitolouno reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions of use of the Website, without notice. In the case of changes in conditions, access to the Website implies agreement to abide by the conditions as modified.
OWNERSHIP OF RIGHTS
This website is exclusive ownership and relevance of Massimo Cremagnani – Capitolouno.
Unless otherwise indicated, all rights belong exclusively to Massimo Cremagnani – Capitolouno.
CONTENT AND PURPOSE OF SITE
The contents of this Website have been designed in compliance with Italian laws and EU directives, including those for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, and are aimed at national and international users.
The purpose of the site is spread over the Internet, for purposes of information, promotion and marketing of the projects and brands Ch’Art Design and Ch’Art Museum, as well as the provision of online services.
CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE
The material on this site may be reproduced solely for informational purposes and provided the source and the author are credited. Commercial exploitation of text, images and multimedia content is permitted only with the prior written permission of Capitolouno or its legal representatives, except for reproductions made for private use, for temporary reproductions prodromal to the navigation of the site or the content specifically available with a Creative Commons license.
In any case, it is fobidden:
- the modification of the website or any of its content or its access mode;
- behaviors that constitute an offense under the current regulations (eg computer crimes, violation of the digital address, etc.);
- behaviors aimed at breaking up parts or sections of this site and/or to incorporate them it in other sites of third parties, to modify, copy, reproduce, publish, upload the program, make public, transmit or distribute in any way the content, in whole or in part, including code and software, without the prior consent of Massimo Cremagnani – Capitolouno or in violation of these conditions;
- attempted access to restricted areas of the Website without authorization profile;
- the uploading of computer software, files and other materials that contain destructive or disruptive, such as viruses, corrupted files, “hidden” (eg, in which images are embedded sound files), worms, trojan horses, or bots for scrolling or the launch of multiple screens, and other activities generally able to disruptthe integrity or functioning or online communication on the Website;
- in general, the use that causes or is likely to cause any damage, interruption or impairment of this Website or its services;
- the unauthorized gathering, via the web site, of personal information about third parties (eg e-mail addresses).
LINKS WITH EXTERNAL WEBSITES
In the event of a hyperlink to an external site, Capitolouno is not responsible for the contents or use of that site.
The works of which the source is indicated are property of their respective rights holders and their dependents. All trademarks, registered and unregistered, and other distinguishing marks on this site belong to their respective owners and are not licensed or in any way being made available, unless otherwise indicated. It is made especially forbidden to use the logo, images and graphics of Ch’Art Design without the prior written consent of Capitolouno.
In any case, those who intend to use our content, can request it by email by writing to:
info at chart-design.com
Capitolouno and Ch’Art Design intend to fully respect the intellectual property rights of third parties. If someone thought to be injured in their exclusive rights may contact the site administrators for the removal of protected material or to accord a solution out of court.